I’m a financial consultant, early-stage start-up advisor, entrepreneur, and athlete. My journey as a first generation high school graduate to business owner has provided valuable business and life lessons. I graduated from Seton Hall University, and was also a 2004 Olympic Trials qualifier in track and field in the 400 meters. I was recognized by Investment News 40 under 40 (2019), and WealthManagement.com as a top ten advisor set to change the industry in 2019.
I’m working to build what I see as the future of financial services. Aiming to break the traditional mold I work as a financial consultant to young professionals, founders, and advisor to financial technology startups, and crypto assets investment manager.
I help my clients build, grow, protect and transition their personal assets. My clients can expect a jargon-free, transparent and personalized experience. I enjoy working with people at all stages in their financial lives with the goal of empowering them to be knowledgeable investors.
As a speaker I’ve had the chance to address employees at
Over the last years, I spoke with and was interviewed by some fantastic journalists and podcast hosts. If you want to give it a listen and/or read, be sure to check out these episodes and articles covering everything from my personal journey as an athlete and financial advisor to the crypto market and financial literacy:
1. Venture Coinist “How Bitcoin is Changing the Way People Invest and Plan for the Future”
2. December 26er Podcast “Interview with Tyrone Ross”
3. Standard Deviations “The Lessons of Failure”
4. Breaker Mag “A Crypto-Savvy Investment Advisor on How to Dodge The Crypto Rally’s Biggest Trap”
5. Chain Reaction Podcast “Tyrone Ross on Crypto Wealth Management”
6. Journal of Financial Planning June 2019 “Should Crypto Assets be Part of a Client’s Portfolio?”
7. Investment News 40 under 40 (2019)
8. FA Magazine – Ready For The World Of Cryptocurrency?
9. Professional Digital Asset Investment Strategies & The Coming Financial Crisis
— Rudyard Kipling, “If”